- Company name: Société de Développement et d’Exploitation du Parc d’Activités Economiques de Zarzis (Company of Development and Exploitation of Zarzis Park of Economic Activities);
- Legal Shape: limited company, governed by the law N° 92-81 of August 3rd, 1992 (modified and completed by the law N° 94-14 of January 31st, 1994, the law N° 2001-76 of July 17th, 2001, the law n°2007-70 of December 27th, 2007 and the law N° 2009-71 of December 21st, 2009);
- Date of creation: 1993;
- Date of entry in activity: January, 1996;
- Activities: Economic Development and exploitation of the Zarzis Park of Economic Activities;
- STAFF: a dynamic and experimented team.
Structure of the capital
The company is placed under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and PME and is governed by a public-private partnership
Missions of the company running the Park
The Société de Développement et d’Exploitation du Parc d’Activités Economiques de Zarzis (Company of Development and Exploitation of Zarzis Park of Economic Activities) is in charge of :
– Promoting Zarzis Park at National and International level
– Service delivery for potential investors
– Carrying out all works of infrastructure, planning and installation of the Park and/or lands to Investors established in the Park
– Assistance of Investors at all levels, before, during and after setting up their business.
Geographic Strategic Position
- Proximity of the African, Middle-East and European Union markets;
- Important agricultural potentialities (Seafood, Olive oil…);
- An efficient infrastructure (International Airport, Commercial Port, Road network, Telecommunications network…)
- Road network connecting Zarzis to: – Libya 70 Km / Algeria 400 Km.
- Passenger Shipping Line: Marseille – Zarzis – Marseille